Students can submit a FAFSA to receive grants or loans (disbursed by the federal government) for the upcoming academic year starting on October 1.
- Grants are awards given to students based on financial need.
- Loans are money that must be repaid with interest.
- Fill out a FAFSA application here.
- Check your mail and e-mail daily for updates.
- View your DAWGS account to accept your award.
- Accept only the aid you need.
∞ Priority deadline is Dec. 1 each year.
∞ Montana Western School Code Number: 002537
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-683-7331.